Bearville Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for Build-A-Bear Ville

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Few Exciting Reminder News!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Reputations : 0

A Few Exciting Reminder News! Empty
PostSubject: A Few Exciting Reminder News!   A Few Exciting Reminder News! Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:01 pm

I wanted to make sure that everyone gets to tuned up with the exciting News tomorrow[May 28thth]!

- Make sure you get to check the Zoo out that will be available to check out by the Members who are V.I.B. & the ones who registered a Zoo Animal!

- There's an upcoming new Chloe Show that will be premiering tomorrow! Don't forget to watch it! You'll get a beary special Gift after you watch it! The Gift that you will be given when you watch the Chloe Show will be posted tomorrow!

Watch out for these upcoming dates that will happen tomorrow! Report us anything that you know! Especially the Zoo, since I am not able to access it! Hopefully someone who can access the Zoo will able to share how it looks like! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bearvilleforum.forumotion.com
Monina
Admin
Monina

Reputations : 0

A Few Exciting Reminder News! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Exciting Reminder News!   A Few Exciting Reminder News! Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:25 am

Great Job, Sweetie for reminding us! I'll have to check it out! Smile
Back to top Go down

A Few Exciting Reminder News!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville Forum :: About Build-A-Bear Ville! :: Special Events-
Jump to: